You can set up various user types in Express Leave and Timesheets:
- Administrator: An Administrator has access to all menus, including the Company Admin menu.
- HR Manager: The HR Manager has access to the Check Pay Period and Process for Payroll options on the Review & Process menu and can access all reports.
- Employee (Approver): An Employee (Approver) can request leave on behalf of someone else, approve leave and view their approval history.
- Employee (Non-Approver): An Employee (Non-Approver) can view their leave entitlements, leave history and see a calendar showing public holidays and other employees' leave.
- Non-Employee: Non-employees may be contractors who you want to see in the leave calendar but you do not process their payroll.
All Express Leave and Timesheets users have access to view their own leave details through My Leave and see a calendar showing public holidays and other employees' leave.