By setting up teams in your Attaché Online organisation you can easily build an organisation chart showing the various departments, managers and team members. Create your teams before you invite employees to join the organisation.
To create a team:
- Log in to Attaché Online and select the required organisation.
- Select Teams from the menu.
- In the left-hand area, click Create first department.
- Select the Manage tab and enter the department name.
- Select an employee name from the listing and then click the right arrow to move the employee to the Managers area.
- Scroll down to the next section of the screen.
- Select an employee name from the listing and then click the right arrow to move the employee to the Staff Members area.
- Repeat steps 4 - 6 to add more managers and/or staff members to the current department (team).
- Click Save.
Note: To create a sub-department (child department) under an existing department (parent department), right-click on the parent and select Add child department. The child department's Manager must be a member of staff for the parent department to complete the connection and enable the child department to show up on the Org Chart.
Create teams to build your Org Chart before inviting employees to join your organisation
REF: HL0006, HL0007, HL0008