This tutorial explains how to add an image to a customer, supplier, product or employee masterfile. This feature is available in any masterfile code field that has a Find (F2) lookup. To view the image choose Find (F2) in the masterfile code field, then choose Image (F8).
Before you begin
Save the image as a JPG file and ensure that the file name matches the masterfile code used in Attaché.
Saving the image in the company resources folder
- In Attaché, locate the company resources folder:
- Choose Tools | Company | System | System Status.
- Note down the path displayed in Current Resource Location (e.g. C:\Apps\AttacheBI\Resources\Current).
- In Windows Explorer, browse to the company resources folder (as noted above).
- Locate and access the folder called Images.
- Locate and access the folder called Customer (or Supplier, Product, Employee) and save the file to this location.
The image is now available for viewing.
Note: If using multi locations create a folder for each location and store the images in this folder (e.g. Current Resource Location\Images\Products\SYD).
REF: S0031 | 300316 | 3.2 | SF 3424